General Technical Discussions for Service

Get Involved. Join the Conversation.

Topic

    Kurt Helfrich
    Contact update error "Maximum number of active SQL...Answered
    Topic posted May 20, 2019 by Kurt HelfrichGold Trophy: 10,000+ Points 
    27 Views, 2 Comments
    Title:
    Contact update error "Maximum number of active SQL statements exceeded"
    Summary:
    Just upgraded to 19A over the weekend, and now I can't multi-edit contacts as before
    Content:

    We just upgraded to 19A from 18A over the weekend.  Everything seemed to work well, until I was trying to change the org for a number of contacts this morning.  I've used the same report for up to 250 contacts at a time in the past, but today, for only 19 contacts, I got a new error: Maximum number of active SQL statements exceeded.

    I tried rebuilding the local cache of the .NET client, but no joy.

    I didn't see anything in the KB or other posts - has anyone else ever seen this?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

    Version:
    19A
    Image:

    Best Comment

    Kurt Helfrich

    Justin, thanks for the reply.

    Oracle tech support reproduced the problem and passed it on.  It's been confirmed as a defect, scheduled to be fixed in 19B.

    Comment

     

    • Justin

      thats a new one to me, ive seen max joins many times but never max sql statements. Do you have a copy of the report you can upload that i could run in one of my demo instances to see if it could be an issue with the report (i have a 19a instance and some still on 18c that i could try it on)

    • Kurt Helfrich

      Justin, thanks for the reply.

      Oracle tech support reproduced the problem and passed it on.  It's been confirmed as a defect, scheduled to be fixed in 19B.